Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Emptiness

And then, I feel empty.

I dislike the uncertain feeling after saying one is happy. Of course, when one is up, there is nowhere to go but down.

My emotions feel so distraught. I don't know why, but they seem all over the place. Happy, sad, in the verge of tears, drunk in a bask of euphoria -- name it, I have it. I feel so energetic and lethargic at the same time. I still feel alive and complete, but a part of me feels dead empty.

I hope something happens. It doesn't matter if it is good or bad; I don't care. I hope something happens so this feeling of emptiness would vanish into the past, fleeting into another confusing phase of life.

2 comments:

Trainer Y said...

i know the feeling..
madalas kong maramdaman yan these past few days..
whats worst is you cant do something about it.,

HOMER said...

tara inom tayo hehe! :)