Friday, March 2, 2012

Three-Day Mindanao Escape: Camiguin, Bukidnon, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro (Part One)

I just arrived home after my fantastic Camiguin - Bukidnon - Iligan - Cagayan de Oro three-day adventure trip. My body is sore and weak, since most of the time, we were traveling by land via rocky roads or by sea via ferries splashing against the mighty waves. But all the effort was well worth it; very well worth it. I will never forget the beautiful places I have visited, generous and outgoing people I met, and experiences and memories with my friends that I have created.

White Island in Camiguin, Dahilayan Adventure Park in Bukidnon, Tinago Falls in Iligan, and the great White Water Adventure in Cagayan de Oro -- things that made me realize how beautiful and free the country could be.

No comments: