Saturday, February 25, 2012

Onsite: Floor (Part Twenty-Three)

Janjan, A former blockmate and now teammate, had a talk with me about career matters when we went down to grab some grub to eat. He told me to keep it in the dark from the rest of the team for the meantime, since things are still not set to stone. I will be keeping my word even if I spill it here, since this blog isn't known by the people who see me everyday anyways.

A few days ago, a teammate of ours was approached by two managers working under our client to have a small meeting. We wondered what that was for, and then we teased that teammate of ours that he would be sent onsite. He denied it and made up reasons we all well knew that wasn't real. It was just tonight that Janjan confirmed our speculations, and admitted that he was also approached to be given a heads up that he was already one of the people being considered to be sent to Minnesota. He told me that he wasn't sure if he could truly fulfill the responsibilities of being an onsite coordinator, but if ever he had the chance, he will accept the offer and cross the great seas. He even told me that maybe I was being considered to be sent onsite after them.

I've stayed in Pointwest for almost fifteen months now. Like I've mentioned in the past, the compensation and benefits could be better, but what makes my stay in the company enjoyable is the people I'm working with. I feel very lucky to be part of the Omega Team, and I'll always try to do my best in order to make my team one of the best and happiest teams in Pointwest.

No comments: