Saturday, February 4, 2012

N-mates

Despite our busy schedules, my friends in college and I always try to find some time to see each other. Before, I thought that every time we meet up, we would catch up on and ask how everyone was doing. But I always find myself wrong, since we hang out somewhat like we used to do when we were still in school. Yes, we do not see each other as often as before, but for me, that makes going out with them even more exciting and enjoyable. I feel a deep sense of happiness and contentment that I don't experience when I go out by myself.

We've been graduates for just about two years now, and I think it is way too early to tell if things will be the same on the many years to come. But I'm sure that even if we'll be thousands of miles from each other in the future, we will still find a way for us to meet, in a way unique to the N-mates.

No comments: