Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Less

Yes, there is absolutely more traffic during the past few weeks. But finally, our training has been moved to UP-Ayala Technohub. My two-hour commute will be cut down to a mere thirty minutes or less because of my proximity to the office.

Miss Mitch brought the news before we went home tonight. I was overly ecstatic to hear it, since the second reason why I decided to join Pointwest was because of its location. I gave out a big sigh of relief, and then burst into a big grin as my batchmates discussed how to get to our new training facility. After the long awaited news have sunk in, I realized I will miss the faces I have grown comfortable to during the past month.

As I logged out and tapped my key card for a possible final time, I silently thanked all the people I'm leaving in Makati who made my settling into the company a little easier. Surely, I'll miss all the random chat, laughs, and smiles we had shared during the short time we were together.

Now, it's time to make new friends once again.

No comments: