Monday, February 21, 2011

Training Room One

Sir Ahm announced to us that within two weeks, we will be assigned to different projects in the floor. One topic and one final project are the only requirements that are separating us from being officially "hired" by the company.

After almost two months of training, I still don't know what to expect. I have grown used to being a trainee: the glass walls that confine us within the cold, training room serve as an almost imperceptible sense of security. I have grown used to the taste of the privilege of mistakes, as the training room provides a ground where errors are welcomed with positive and constructive criticism.

I just don't know what to expect, really.

For now, I will embrace being a fledgling; however, there must come a time where I must learn to spread my wings and take flight in my own accord.

Good luck.

No comments: