Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yet Again, Pride

Sometimes, I do not listen to what I'm saying to myself. Either I'm just a very blunt pothead, or things can't be changed in an instantaneous snap. Hopefully, it's the second one.

I have posted an entry about pride and me, and our affairs with one another. Today, I wanted to wring my neck dry because yet again, I refused to swallow my ego and stubbornly decided to complete the task at hand with minimal questions whatsoever. Because of the new topic, I was in the state of pangangapa -- that is, I was slowly trying to understand our lesson in greater detail and apply it to our exercise. However, as time was running out, I was slowly sinking into a pit of despair. Several lines of code did not want to work even if it was supposed to. It was just then that I asked a colleague of mine about it -- and all it took to fix the error was less than sixty seconds.

Nothing is wrong with asking questions, for as long as those questions aren't stupid. Good god.

No comments: