Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Disappointment

Today isn't one of the best days in my budding career. Well, I can say that it is the worst, since I have been only working for almost a month.

I have always believed and felt that I know I am doing something I want to do when under pressure, I step up and raise the bar. No matter how sour and gritty my feelings went, as long as I am trying to do my best, I know I am doing something I really want. Programming is one of those things I know I want to do, but today, I got disappointed with myself while programming. Heck, I'm quite miserable today that I can't blog well.

I felt so smug earlier that I just settled with something mediocre. I know I could do better, but I just settled for something less.

I just hope tomorrow will bring a brighter mood. I just quite dislike these kinds of feelings.

No comments: