Saturday, January 8, 2011

Leaving the Past Behind

One of the most difficult things for me is to leave the past behind.

A while ago, I read an article I made for a friend who now lives in the States. I liked that friend more than a friend, and I honestly still do up until now. That article was for my friend's humanities class, where I tried to describe his positive and negative attributes.

Ah oo nga no, napaisip ako sa sinabi mo tungkol sakin. Salamat Nox!

I don't know. I just don't know why I like the guy that much. I did a lot of stupid things to him that I regret to this day, and I don't know if he has already forgiven me. Well, not that I had the courage to say sorry in my own voice. I just can't do it as I didn't have the face left to do that. I guess I'll never have the opportunity, or it's just that he has forgotten about it and moved on. I'm not being bitter or what, the matter just slips into my head from time to time.

I just miss him. No, I just miss the past.

No comments: