Monday, January 31, 2011

Memory Lapse

God, I feel so stupid. Or maybe tired. But still, I feel so stupid.

As I was walking along the nicely paved sidewalks of Ayala Triangle, I thought about something worth posting here. That is, I forgot what it was all about. I felt very frustrated as I rode the jeep going home, and made very unusual faces in a futile attempt to remember what it was. I squinted my eyes until my eyebrows met; grimaced until my face got all distorted; and looked up until my eyeballs felt like popping off their sockets. I think I left my idea in one of the stations of the MRT, hopeless to figure out what it was unless I ride the MRT again -- sometimes going back to the place one forgot something helps in remembereing, but what the heck.

And to think I was looking forward on posting whatever that was here. Sheesh.

No comments: