Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Headache

For the most part of today, I have been enduring a headache I am quite familiar to. It is the kind of pain where the head seems to have twisted itself to a helpless fleshy knot, topped with periodic throbs at the right part of the back of my head. The pain is bearable but so agonizingly constant that I have been putting up with the unwelcome resident in my head for the past nine hours. My suspicion: my eyes have increased its impairment.

I'm not sure. I tried not wearing my eyeglasses for a few hours, but the pain lingered. It's either my eyes haven't adjusted yet, or this headache is another installment the first of four predicted sicknesses I will have for this year. At least my stomach is better now.

The only thing I can think of for consolation is that I didn't have to suffer an excruciating headache and a volatile stomach at the same time.

No comments: