Thursday, March 3, 2011

Floor (Part One)

News arrived that our friends located in Makati were assigned in their respective projects and teams. We were anxiously waiting for them to go online, and as soon as they did, we bombarded them with questions on how their day was going.

As I expected, the three of them were assigned to different projects.

I find it strange that I do not feel worried about me and my friends here in the office being assigned into different projects. Maybe it is due to the fact that I know from the start that we will no longer be working together come the end of our training, but I feel that the true root of this feeling of assurance is the fact that no matter the distance, friends will be friends. Two months is such a short time to know them well, but I must say that because of my friends, my transition to work has been an enjoyable experience. Stressful, yes, but definitely worthwhile.

No comments: