Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance

It is that time of year, and I cannot help but post something related to all the pomp saturating the end of the month.

One of my best friends way back in high school was one of the students who marched this month. He went through a lot of trials and ordeals, but he fought and soldiered on, which made him a stronger person than what he was before. Despite all the problems he alone faced, he was able to complete his studies and earn his degree in Nursing.

I'm sure he has had his own share of the greatest days with his college friends, but the times we shared along with my other best friend were some of the memories I went back to when the going got rough. Around eight years ago, our friendship started, and even if we aren't able to get together as often as we did, he will always be a best friend in my book.

Congratulations, and good luck as you start a new chapter in life.

L'chayim.

No comments: