Friday, March 25, 2011

Midnight To Dawn

Midnight has been handicapped for almost a week now. I can only use him in safe mode, because if I try to boot normally, my heart breaks. A few seconds after the welcome screen, he crashes with a blue flash, and restarts in an endless cycle.

I was never able to determine what caused the problem. I tried, but eventually gave up. I was too tired, upset, and depressed during that time. It was like the earth connived against me. Silly.

I feel bad for giving up on Midnight in his own midnight. Tomorrow, I will go to my friend's place carrying the hopes of fixing up Midnight. Later tonight, I will say a little prayer to my friend who never left my side during those times when I felt the bittersweet grip of loneliness, and the times when I felt accomplished and content in life.

No comments: