Monday, March 7, 2011

Floor (Part Three)

Later this afternoon, I will face eleven high-ranking people of the company in a tradition they call Revalida. The custom is done to get to know the trainees who completed the two-month training a little bit better. The event consists of two parts: the first being a talent portion, and the second being a question-and-answer portion. I feel a little worried even if I can be one of those people who are makapal ang mukha if I wanted to. I know what to expect; however I'm not quite sure how these people will react to my stint. I'm a little bit anxious as well to what questions they will ask of me, since I have the tendency to clam up and lose all my composure when my heart clunks out of my chest. Our trainers have told us not to be afraid about it and just enjoy what the affair would bring.

I'm just not one of those people who could communicate well, especially to superiors. I envy the people who can keep their cool and composure, while taking superior command over the English parlance. Hopefully, during my stay in the company, I would gain the confidence to speak up and concisely articulate the thoughts I wish to express.

No comments: