Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Floor (Part Five)

Before going home tonight, Sir Ahm, our project manager, waved and signaled us to go to him.

"Ayan, bukas pwedeng dito na kayo magreport. Dito, si Shella, doon, si Dolf, at doon sa medyo dulo, si Glen. Pasensiya ka na Glen a, napalayo ka. Ampon ka naman eh, hehe."

After a full week of waiting, we're officially part of the floor. Shella, Glen, and I were the luckiest, in my opinion, to be part of the company's prestigious Omega Team. Ervs, a team lead of ours, explained to us that one of the following days, we will be officially oriented about the team's purpose.

I know I have no reason yet to feel nervous, but I feel a little unsure. Maybe it is because of the fact that I have to experience another transitory phase when I have grown so accustomed to the private little room we stayed in for over a month.

Training room one, thank you for making us feel at home. May everyone succeed in the different paths we are now following, and may you continue to produce memories that will last ten lifetimes.

1 comment:

Jinjiruks said...

hehe, very inspirational naman ito!