Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One Day Left: Training Room One

Our stay in Training Room One will end tomorrow. For the past few days, my batchmates and I have labored on our final projects. For a final time in our training, we were required to stand in front of a panel and present the projects we worked on. With uneasiness and tension knotting ties in my guts, my partner and I stepped inside the room which served our little security corner. The fear that enfeebled me slowly retracted its grip as the minutes passed by. After an hour and a half of explaining and asking questions, our defense ended with such bliss in our bodies. I was ecstatic and surprised the day would end in such a manner, as I expected today as one of those days filled with an irrevocable sense of gloominess.

Praise was given with generosity. It seems that the people we would be working with are happy with the pleasant results of our training.

On Thursday, as Sir Ahm announced, project managers will come and fetch us to our assigned projects. Eight people became friends in training, and hopefully, that friendship will stay amidst the different paths each and every one of us will be taking from that day forward.

No comments: