Thursday, June 9, 2011

Coming Home

I've been dreaming of a friend of mine living abroad for the past couple of nights. According to him, he's coming home soon, and is looking forward to finally meeting me in person.

I'll be a hypocrite if I said I'm not looking forward to meet him, but for some reason, I'm not ecstatic or overly excited about it. I actually have some doubts about him, but maybe it's just me putting a negative face. I find it easier that way.

Like before, a part of me says no, and another says go. Life is so ironic -- the things that make it difficult are the same things that make it interesting. Nothing worth having comes easy, and I believe I have to make a decision on this chance life is giving me.

2 comments:

Lira said...

Life is sometimes really confusing, but we do what we have to do, we do what we sometimes feel is the right thing to do.

Belated Happy Birthday!

Nox said...

Lira: Yes, I'll do what I think is right. Thanks!