Thursday, June 23, 2011

Third Molar (Part Three)

After two excruciating surgeries across seven dental appointments, three dentists, and a ton of pain relievers, I now wear a set of orthodontic braces. Unfortunate not to have the most scenic of pearly whites, I have decided in the past that I will invest in my dental health, no matter what.

Today marks the start of a new challenge.

Thank you to my dentist and friend, Nicke, and to my sister, Portia, for always being there for me while I took this endeavor. Whenever I feel my braces brushing the insides of my lips, the picture of me smiling with a semi-perfect set of teeth in the future enters my imagination. Thank you for your efforts, and I hope both of you will continue to be there until that time comes.

Pointwest Blue, baby!

No comments: