Sunday, June 26, 2011

Indecision

I am still stuck in a rut between two choices. I find myself taking one step forward to a direction, then immediately taking back that step in reconsideration. After a moment's pause, I move forward, only to go back all over again.

I am intimidated by the truth. However, the uncertainty outside of that truth is slowly killing me.

I want to know if this guy likes me too or not. By the way things are going, I think he does, however because of certain things that came to my knowledge, I am struck but to think twice. I want to ask him already, but I do not have the guts to do so just yet. I want to clear up my doubts, but I don't want to know the reality that I'm just fodder for him. I guess it's normal, people seeking for acceptance and hating rejection. But, there is no life without sacrifice.

Life is all but a series of choices and risks we take in the chances we meet. I just really hope that the things I am doing right now will not be things that I will regret one day.

No comments: