Thursday, June 30, 2011

Constitution (File 1)

For the past few months, I have hit a terrible plateau in my desire to attain normal weight. Up until last week, I weighed in at a measly 140 lbs -- terrible considering my physical gift of height.

However, things are changing. Hopefully, it continues that way.

As of now, I weigh in at 147 lbs. Seven pounds may seem small, but each pound of it means a lot to me. I have been consuming a whole lot more food and supplementing it with exercise. I eat four square meals a day, excluding the small snacks I take during the course of the day. I drink no less than a liter of milk everyday, and my stomach didn't welcome it warmly. Usually, my stomach feels full to the point of bursting like a balloon under Sunday heat, but I force myself to eat just a little more. I make sure not to slump back come exercise time so that my body will have a reason to build weight. It is not a walk in the park, I have to sweat it out in varying meanings of the term, but again, nothing worth doing comes easy.

I'm setting a goal right now: hit and maintain 150 lbs in two weeks' time.

No comments: