Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trust

For others, trust is something one merits. Certitude is given when a person proves themselves worthy and dependable. But for me, trust is something one demerits. I easily give my assurance to people, and continue to do so when I see their worth and intention. I give everyone the chance to be trusted, and the chance to prove to their very own self why they remain to be trustworthy.

People may see this as something ridiculous, a median from being a plain dunce. It might seem as if it contradicts the natural order of things. After all, we were taught not to talk to strangers, moreover trust people we do not know that well.

But for me, a person who amiably took care of the reliance I gave them shows me how much they value me as a person and as a friend.

So what happens when a person loses trust in himself?

2 comments:

Trainer Y said...

I would have liked to comment on this, but I changed my mind as I have issues with "trust", being trusted and trusting right now.

Nox said...

Yanah: Me too.