Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Confession?

I'm in a point wherein I want to tell somebody that I really like him. However, I am not certain if the person likes me as well, or if I am denying the fact that he likes me too. Liking and loving somebody are two different things, and I know for certain that I am not in the level of loving him. I have to admit, he has constantly been in my head for the past few days. Before, I would just shrug the feeling off, and it would slowly melt away. But I have noticed in the past couple of days that even if I brush it aside, I find myself teetering into thinking about him. I would like to know him more, because I want to understand him more as a person.

However, I'm afraid that I'm just using my feelings towards him as a tool to move on. I wanted to move on using my own two feet, however I wasn't given the chance to do so. Maybe I was, and this path I'm treading is a result of my decision. It was possible that I found myself in a diverging path: one walking to no, the other leading to go. I took the chance and followed him. Hopefully, whatever the outcomes may be, I would be proud of what I will become, molded by the choices that I have made.

No comments: