Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Perspectives

At the office, I was randomly spacing out. I found myself following a trail of thought, and then realizing that I have been staring at an imaginary distance for a period of time. Frightened by the signals being sent to me, I sought refuge in a close friend of mine.

I cannot seem to stop thinking about what was bothering me. In an act of desperation, I pleaded God for help, and help He gave.

He made me realize that the world and the things happening in it cannot change for my sake. Happiness is something sought for and found, and not just given out of pity. It came to me that if I weren't content with the things that I am seeing, I should change how I view the world, and live it once again like I've never seen it before.

Life is full of sweet sorrow; subtle reminders that we are still alive, seeking for security in the ironies of life.

No comments: